Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

Darkness

I get comfort in darkness
It's when people show their ugly side
I know what am I facing
Where nobody has to find
There is an equal bed of toughness
For all the fears
Some win a battle and rule the life for years
But every day there is a defeat
Of a new fear in my mind
The defeats in my mind everyday
Gave a victory on outside.

Darkness was like a blanket
Woven like the endless sea
Surrounded the warmth all around me
My subconscious had a connection with darkness
Because there is no outside light
It's pure in itself

I conceive thoughts in darkness
Either by turning off the outside light
Or pushing away the world for sometime

Darkness has always been a teacher for me
So now it doesn't defeat me
Makes me push through the limits

Darkness made my other senses stronger
I could taste the danger
Smell the enemy
Hear the warnings
I could truly feel

Darkness together with Light
Is half part of me.

2 comments:

Growing Up

Growing old and older everyday How quickly the time passes by Happiness was innocence Now it's too late to realise Some memories sti...