Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Rain

Like a stagnant water i felt
filled with dirt...mud like hell...
the sun was drying me up
thirsty earth absorbing me...



Loosing my existence....
looking at the sky with pain...
oh here u come... come o rain....



Fill me up with pleasure...
dont let me drain....

Fill me up with pleasure...
let me overflow...



Flow into the deep sea...
where i can run thoroughly...
Feel myself....feel me...

Feel the cool depth sometime...
or be flirty with the naughty wind...
tease the shores coming forth and back...
let me play...let the bruises heal...



o rain o rain...
together always we may be not...
but the moments with u can never be forgot



U pour life into me...
i m thirsty for more....don leave...
but the cycle of nature has to flow...
we meet and part....
have to let each oder go...



Don be sad o rain...
i form u...
and u make me full again...
we make each others existence...
erasing our selves away...
we live our life through exchange....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Up

Growing old and older everyday How quickly the time passes by Happiness was innocence Now it's too late to realise Some memories sti...