Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Need

What I needed it didn't come.....
Unnecessary came to me in whole sum .....
I didn't need beauty or fair....
just a warm hug when I was scared....


I didn't need luxury maybe I wanted it....
But something dat I really needed was a peaceful place to sit....
u poured abundant when nothing there was to hold....
Support was forgotten in distress and I was left alone.....


When I gave nd gave everything u cribbed....
Feels like everything is in vain I feel ripped....
Blaming me dat I cud never get anything right....
But did u ever feel that atleast I tried....


U forgot I guess... U gave what u wanted to....
Forgot to give what was the actual need....
Forgot wat u were supposed to do.....
 didn't want complicated or things from above.....
pure nd simple.... need was love......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Up

Growing old and older everyday How quickly the time passes by Happiness was innocence Now it's too late to realise Some memories sti...